- Technology applications: Dropbox, Feedly, Evernote
- Google+HangoutsonAir and the You Tube for more learning (lots more to learn)
- Citations standards in Mastering Genealogical Proof (ditto); working hard on this.
- Worldcat, Allen Public Library, tinyurl, FamilySearch.org, etc.(already used Google eBooks)
- National Archives, land records, cluster searches, FAN searches, wills, probates
Goals for 2014:
- Continue improving citation quality (and cleanup)
- Begin working with Evidentia
- Dramatically improve organization beyond Ancestry.com offline (paper vs. digital)
- Use a database program (cleanup from earlier multiple sync problem first)
- Make more on site visits for research and proof
- Build a foamboard "scanner" frame
- Demolish more brick walls
- Get a new printer to permit printing from iPad
- Blog as a tool for collaboration and querying
Thanks DearMyrtle, Cousin Russ and the entire community! I look forward to every G+HOA and watch each episode on YouTube.